Thursday, August 12, 2010

Trying out ideas!

Trying out different ideas for a workshop and open house I will be having. Let me know what you think!

I love the razzleberry and marina mist together.


Recipe: Friends Never Fade Stamp set, Crumb cake, Rich Razzleberry and Marina Mist Cardstock, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.



I don't know if you can see it but the Medallion stamp was stamp on the espresso for a background. You can use the Medallion stamp on its own or as a background. I love it!!

Recipe: Because I Care hostess stamp set, Medallion stamp(my fav), Early Espresso and Rich Razzleberry cardstock, razzleberry ribbon and bling.




Recipe: Large Ornate Blossom stamp, Concord Crush and Baja Breeze cardstock, bling





Recipe: Vintage Vogue stamp set, Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry and Marina Mist cardstock, razzleberry ribbon, border punch and bling.

2 comments:

  1. I like the Rich Razzleberry and Marina Mist. I will have to try these colors together. Following from SC!

    http://cindikrauch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! I'm finally getting this set in a few days...can't wait. I'm following your via Stampin Connection.

    ReplyDelete