Monday, October 18, 2010

October Workshop card

Sorry, I have not gotten the tutorial for the turkey done yet! Life threw a curve ball and I have not had the time to sit down. I promise this week I will get one done.

This is one of the projects for my October workshops. I love this stamp set "Days of Gratitude" in the holiday mini. I used it as a Christmas stamp, but you could use it for just about anything. The colors are Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler...can you say gorgeous!! You can't see it, but I added the champagne shimmer paint to the medallion. I also added a large pearl to the middle of the medallion, but had already taken the pic. It just adds that little extra pizzazz.

This is a luminary that I made using the "Days of Gratitude" stamp set. I told you I loved it!

If you would like to order any of the supplies used here, just drop me a line!



1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try my first luminary this weekend. Yours looks great!
    Now following you from SC. You can find me at http://dawningdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete