Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Card!!

I finally got to sit down last week because I needed a few Mother's Day cards. This is what I came up with. I really like the Sweet Summer stamp set and hope it makes it into the big cattie.
I cut the flowers out and popped them with a dimensional. I like the look!! I have seen similar cards, but like my take on it.



Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Inks: Stazon Black, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Summer Sun
Stamp Sets: Sweet Summer
Embellishments: Tulip frame embossing folder, pearls

10 comments:

  1. Pretty Mother's Day card. New follower from SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely mother day card which you share above. It is very beautiful and lovely. I want to make it for my home. I impressed by that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking really good card.I also like to make it for my mom.Thanx to sharing this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute cared.I want to make for my mom and i gift her.She really impress by my art.

    Promosyon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This card looking so excellent...I want to make it for my sister because she much like this kind of card.

      Delete
    2. I love the lovely mother day card which you share above. It is very beautiful and lovely. I want to make it for my home. I impressed by that.

      Delete
  5. On last Mother Day, I have tried to make that kind of card but I didn't made it so good. This is really lovable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice card. Next mother's day i made one card and give my mother. May be i made awesome card. Thanks for provide this nice card.
    boot camps

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom is very special person in my life. You shared such beautiful idea for mother card. I defiantly try to make this card at home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its looks very nice. You have done very nice card for mothers day. I appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete