Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finally took pictures

I finally had a chance to take pictures of the projects I have been working on. The first set is little boxes of sweetheart candies I am making for Jessika's friends. They are all into the Japanese culture and I found these cute Geisha girl stamps from Hero Arts.




The next picture is a box I made for Jessika. She likes to give her favorite teachers stuff for the holidays and I thought these would be cute for any occasion.


Next are some cards I have been working on so that I have thank yous, birthday and just general cards on hand! I love thinking of the designs and seeing them come together.




This year Jessika turns 16 so I am going to throw a Japanese themed party. I was working on the invitations to see what design I wanted and settled on a kimono that I saw on Splitcoaststampers.com. Here are 3 of the designs, she still has to settle on which on she wants.



I thought I would try my hand at a Joy card, here is what I came up with.



The next are gift boxes that I made so that I can have a quick gift on hand. I also made this cute picture ornament. It is decorated on two sides and the other two you add photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment