Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I can't believe it is 2009 already. Christmas was so busy. I love this time of year, but I am pooped. We are trying to get everything together so that Jessika can go to Japan this summer for 17 days. She is so excited, but there is sure a lot to do! I have been busy making cards and gifts so that I have them on hand thru-out the new year. I am also planning Jessika's 16th birthday party. It's not until September but I thought I better start now, since it will be an Asian themed party and I would like to make the party favors and invitations myself. I am trying to decide if I want it at a restaurant or try to find a venue. I figure I better start early, then everything is paid for by the time the party rolls around! I will be posting pics of the things I have made so far. I think they are cute, but let me know what you think! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment