Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Cards

I have been playing with the Welcome Christmas stamp set. I love how this card turned out!



Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Welcome Christmas
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Deck the Halls DSP
Ink: Early Espresso
Embellishments: red diamonds, always artichoke seam ribbon, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, oval nestability, scalloped oval nestability

I won this stamp set from a drawing at a card swap club I belong to. It is a Close to My Heart stamp set and it is super cute! I wanted to make a flip card and it took me forever to finally
get it right! Now I can't get enough of them.


For some reason the other pic flipped and I can't get it the right way. You get the idea though.
Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Close to My Heart..not sure of the name, Serene Snowflake
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Garden Green, unknown DSP
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Markers: Basic Black, Real Red, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Sizzix snowflake die set, chunky red glitter, dazzling diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment