Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My sisters birthday gift and card!!

I wanted to make the trees that were on souternstampers (thesouternstamper.blogspot.com)christmas countdown. These are what I came up with. Instead of using pins to attached the paper, I hot glued it to the styrofoam. I love how they turned out!! I know what all my friends are getting for Christmas. They are inexpensive but easy to do. Love that!!
Large and small trees!!
small tree
large tree
Project Recipe:
Paper: retired DSP from SU!
Accessories: styrofoam triangles - big and small, bling, glue dots, hot glue gun, Sizzix snowflake dies #2
Here is the birthday card I made for her. I wanted to try the test tube gift card holder from Gretchen Barron(gretchenbarron.typepad.com), but wanted to gear it towards my sister. She has alway been a princess ;) so I used the Artistic Etchings stamp set.
Sorry the pic is very blurry!
Card Recipe:
Paper: Always Artichoke, Whisper White, retired DSP from SU!
Stamp Sets: Artistic Etchings, Favorite sayings, and I am not sure what the Happy Birthday is from.
Ink: Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Concord Crush
Accessories: test tube, bling, Crumb Cake satin ribbon

10 comments:

  1. Love the trees! Following from Stampin connection # 284.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tree's!! I am now following you from SC. Come by my blog and say Hi. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    also check out my Challenge Blog www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin #312

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a innovative idea of gift packing, I love this tree. Can you suggest some accessories and methods of packing gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea for gift packing. I really excited for it. I always packing my gifts for this type. Thanks for sharing such a innovative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Juliet. Thanks you for the tips you have shared for making this card. There are some wonderful decorated trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read here every tips for gift and cards. Every tips are very useful for me. Thanks for sharing such an excellent ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tips which you share us. I impressed by that. Every thing looking so excellent idea. I attract by that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the beautiful card and it such a lovely and pretty. Excellent idea. Which you present here.

      Delete
  8. This Large and small trees both looking great. This is wonderful card. I really excited for it. I always packing my gifts for this type.

    ReplyDelete